ORIFLAME- VERY ME!


L-R Sharmili Rajput, Marketing Director-Oriflame | Akriti Kocchar, Make-up Expert-Oriflame|  Oriflame 
Oriflame recently organised a super pampering session for the bloggers in Mumbai.Right from foot spa ,  groovy music, thirst quenchers, spicy bites and a stand-up comedy they kept us totally glued with their magic!

Relaxing Foot SPA by Four fountains SPA at Oriflame Party!

Top to bottom (clockwise) 1. Me, 2. Bloggers with very me on their faces 3. Me and Gargi from Candyvioletta with Sharmili Rajput, Marketing Director ,Oriflame, 4. Me with fellow bloggers

Oriflame has been a favorite with so many women across the globe.It is one brand which has created life-long customers with effective skin products over the years.
Luckily for me, it was the first time I got a chance to explore their Make-up line known as VERY ME.
It is a fun brand created speacially for the younger crowd.However, this also applies for the young at heart.
You can explore the entire collection on their website.
My favorite products from the collection are:

 

Very Me Peach me

This is one magic wand.I have never tried foundations – yes never, as I have an oily acne-prone skin which is constantly under my dermatologists scanner.
Very me is not a typical foundation .It is a light blendable tinted moisturiser that instantly gives your skin a glow without being powdery.You have to try this to believe it!
Infact i would be publishing my pictures wearing this wonder product soon!

Blusher












This is the perfect little thing for beginners.The colors are so pretty it looks like a natural flush.
Use the oriflame blush brush for application.Carry this eeny-weeny piece of beauty in your purse wherever you go so you are party ready !

Make-up Brushes



I would like to make a special mention of their brushes which are so amazingly perfect for applying make-up.
Made from natural hair , these brushes make blending and application fun!
Priced reasonably for every girl's pocket they are not purse friendly but are good for storing in your home make-up kit.

So hit the next door oriflame consultant and grab your very me goodies now and tell us what you got!

I chirp on Twitter.
Connect with me on Facebook for more photos,tips etc.
My Daily style on Stylepile .

5 comments:

  1. I am not much into foundations too...looking forward to your pics wearing this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, please contact me to buy whatever you need from oriflame :) I'll be glad to give you discounts as well. buyoriflame.sf@gmail.com and like my page on facebook, please ? facebook dot com/ oriflamedelhiindia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure to look into their qualifications and go with your gut regarding comfort level and you're certain to find a fantastic massage experience. 토닥이

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a variety of different massage techniques, so make certain that the professional you choose is qualified to provide the type of massage you're looking for. training

    ReplyDelete

Each time I see your comment, My day is made. Drop me a note :)

Love,
ila

Popular Posts

© The Fleamarket Queen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena